Buchanan High School will graduate productive citizens by teaching the California State Standards, teaching appropriate academic and social behavior and providing intervention until all students achieve and maintain proficiency.
- All students can learn.
- Education is a journey of continuous improvement involving the school, the family and the community.
- Preparation, work ethic and accountability promote achievement.
- Public responsibility and citizenship promote unity.
- Together we succeed…It’s people, not programs
Critical Learner Outcomes for all BHS Graduates
- College and Career Readiness
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices and Good Citizenship