Saturday, May 8
Veterans Memorial Stadium
$30 per person
- Prom Bids on sale April 26 – April 30 from 2-4pm in the Buchanan MPR
- Must have ID Card/Barcode to purchase tickets and attend the dance
- Tickets are available to Seniors on Monday, April 26 and open to Juniors beginning Thursday, April 29
- Every attendee must sign a Dance Contract, which can be picked up in the Activities Office
- Download Dance Contract Here
- All non-Buchanan Guests must complete a Guest Pass from Student Services
- **Per the Public Health Department, every Prom attendee must have a NEGATIVE Covid test result 72 hours prior to the event or show proof of full vaccination. Buchanan will provide Covid testing prior to Prom, dates to be determined
- Underclassmen may attend if a Junior or Senior invites them.
Guest Pass: IF YOU’D LIKE TO BRING A GUEST WHO DOES NOT ATTEND BUCHANAN, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS BEFORE PURCHASING DANCE TICKETS:
- Pick up a Guest Pass in Student Services or in the Activities Office.
- Complete Buchanan Student Portion & Buchanan Parent Signature.
- Guest takes Guest Pass to his/her school to obtain their Administrator’s signature.
- Guests must attach a copy of their School ID or Driver’s License to the Guest Pass. Guests may not be over 20 years old.
- Return the completed Guest Pass to Buchanan Student Services for LD signature.
- Once signed, take your completed Guest Pass to the MPR to purchase tickets.
Cannot purchase guest tickets without a completed Guest Pass.
Dress Code: Formal attire is mandatory. Masks are mandatory at all times (except while eating). Tuxedos, suits, collared shirt with necktie or bow tie are required. NO Shorts. Dresses that are strapless or have spaghetti straps are acceptable. Dresses that are too short, too revealing in the front or back (inappropriate cut-outs), slit too high, or “see through” will not be permitted. At all dances, students must be dressed appropriately. Students may be asked to modify their attire to meet the dress code requirement at any dance. If a student has any questions or thinks an outfit may be questionable, please see Mr. James in Student Services. If a student or guest is dressed inappropriately, he/she will be asked to leave/denied entrance and money will not be refunded.
Grad Nite 2021
Grad Nite 2021 is scheduled for Thursday, May 27, 2021. We do not have sufficient information at this time to determine whether this event will occur. More information will be provided as it is received from Universal Studios.
All students must complete a Dance Contract before purchasing tickets to a school dance. Dance Contracts may be picked up in the Activities Office and must be signed by the student and parent. Contracts may be returned when students purchase tickets. Only one contract is required per school year.
Activities Department Events:
Harmony Multicultural Talent Show
Powder Puff Football
Matt Mueller Blood Drive
Ambiance Fashion Show
Pink & Military Night Events
Young Women’s Conference
Young Men’s Conference