• Harmony starts tomorrow! Friday shows are at 8:30am, 10:30am and 1:00pm.
• Directed by Juliana Chiarito, A Christmas Carol…More or Less is a comedy presented by Bear Stage. The show runs Tonight and tomorrow in the Buchanan Drama Room. Doors at 6:30pm and Curtain at 7:00. There will one matinee tomorrow with doors at 1:30 and curtain at 2:00. Tickets are $5 at the door. See Miss Paxton in room 403 for more information.
• Attention students … It’s time for our Annual Canned Food Drive!! We are collecting food in 3rd period classes so start bringing your non-perishable items. The 3rd period class that collects the MOST cans will win a FREE LUNCH PARTY! Leadership students will collect in 3rd period classes on Today.
• (TTH) Attention Bears! Are you an artist or graphic designer? If so, the yearbook is interested in publishing your work in this year’s book. We’re looking for art that is colorful, modern and school-appropriate. Art can be submitted to Room 161 or uploaded directly via www.yearbookordercenter.com. We encourage ALL students to participate in this opportunity to have your artwork be featured in a published book!
• History Day will meet today in room 108, and will be taking thier yearbook picture Monday at lunch.
• Attention Chinese Club members: Please come to an important club meeting today, at lunch in Room #553. We will discuss upcoming field trip to Chinatown and community service opportunities for this year. Don’t miss out.
• (TH,F)Hey Bears, Do you skate? Want to master the kick flip? Want to be a part of something big? This club is for everyone so bring your lunch and come join the Bears Skate Club on Fridays at lunch in Portable 5. When you attend 3 meetings, you’ll get a free sticker. Find us on Instagram @bhsskateclub.official.
• (TH,F) Bread of Life meets Fridays at lunch in room 302 and they will have free pizza.
• (M,T)The Folklorico group is accepting students who are interested in gaining knowledge and skills on Mexico’s culture of Folklorico. Practices are held on Mondays during lunch and Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the dance room. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Garcia in the main office.
• (T,W)AASU meets weekly on Wednesdays in room 302 during lunch.
• (MWF)Attention all students: Are you interested in history? Clovis Unified is offering an exciting FREE opportunity for all high school students. The Cultural Immersion Program is an opportunity to learn about the history and contributions of African and African Americans to the world. you will hear from guest lecturers and educators. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please go see Mrs. Turney in Room 302. Sign-ups will end December 13th.
• Attention Sophomores: Students interested in attending CART for the 2020-2021 school year, there will be a tour at CART on January 10th. If you are interested in attending the tour, please sign up in the counseling center on the red computer. Permission and blue slips will be available when you sign up as well. If you have any questions about CART please see your counselor. Permission slips are due no later than Friday, December 20th by 3pm.
• If you are interested in playing boys volleyball this spring, there will be a mandatory meeting at lunch on Tuesday Dec 10th in room 551. For more information contact Coach Jay