• This week is Red Ribbon Week! Tomorrows dress up day is: Tik-Tok Thursday,
• Directed by Christine Antaramian, Neil Simon’s Star Spangled Girl is a comedy presented by Bear Stage. The show runs Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in the Drama Room 403. Doors at 6:30 pm and Curtain at 7:00.Tickets are $5 at the door. See Miss Paxton in the Drama room for more information!
• Just a reminder that we are holding a donation drive for US Military who are deployed over the holidays. We are collecting items such as beef jerky, trail mix, and non-chocolate candy, as well as small games like puzzles, Sudoku books, DVDs, and more. There is a full list of items in the Activities Office. Help support our troops and drop off items in Activities until Friday, November 8!
• Attention Bears! Are you an artist or graphic designer? If so, the yearbook is interested in publishing your work in this year’s book. We’re looking for art that is colorful, modern and school-appropriate. Art can be submitted to Room 161 or uploaded directly via www.yearbookordercenter.com. We encourage ALL students to participate in this opportunity to have your artwork be featured in a published book!
• Attention Garfield Seniors! Please report to the Garfield Elementary playground on Saturday, October 26th at 10:30 AM wearing a red spirit shirt for a yearbook picture to celebrate graduating Garfield alumni. See you there!
• The Folklorico group still accepting students who are interested in gaining knowledge and skills on Mexico’s culture of Folklorico. Practices are held on Mondays during lunch and Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the dance room. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Garcia in the main office.
• The Light Club will be holding a meeting today in room 808 during lunch.
• Yoga Club meeting today at lunch in room 554.
• (T,W)AASU meets weekly on Wednesdays in room 302 during lunch.
• The Armenian Club is meeting on Thursday, October 24 in room 501 during lunch. Hope to see you there!
• FCA will be having our Huddle this Thursday at lunch, in Cooper’s room (352), Van In will be our guest speaker & FREE pizza will be provided, bring a friend and join us…all are welcome!
• Attn Muddslingers, Life in the Arts, and Japanese Culture Club, we will be decorating Veterans Day cards in room 454 on Friday.
• Bread of Life meets Fridays at lunch in room 302.
• Membership for CSF from last Spring 2019 is now posted on the CSF page of the BHS website! Students, please visit the page to verify membership; we will no longer be using Remind texts for CSF communication. If you did not qualify, please try again with Fall 2019 grades! See Mrs. Constable in room 151 with any questions.