Daily Bulletin –Monday October 19, 2020
- Attention, Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors! It’s time for School Pictures! School Pictures will take place October 26 – October 30 in the library after school. Students must sign up for a time slot to take their picture. Go to https://signup.com/go/UqGORdb to sign up now! Don’t wait to sign up or you may not get the time you want.
- Library services are by appointment on Wednesdays after school to serve our students. To make an appointment contact your Counselor or our Librarian Suzanne Streeter, [email protected]
- If you need a work permit, please email Tara Rowland in the Career Center, [email protected] or call 327-3146.
- You can submit your photos to be featured in the 2021 Yearbook! We’re looking for photos of current students that fit the following themes: Summer Fun, First Day of School, Patriot Day Remembrances, Hispanic Heritage, Month Celebrations, Halloween Plans/Costumes, Fall Activities, Students and parents can share photos via eShare at www.yearbookordercenter.com , using code 14494. Photos must be in dress code! Upload .JPG or .JPEG files only!
- The application period is OPEN for Senior of Distinction Students who qualify for this award will appear in the 2021 yearbook. To qualify, applicants must have: A cumulative weighted GPA of 3.85 or higher, twenty (20) or more points application points and Submit all necessary materials by the deadline is today October 19, 2020 @ 3:00PM. Questions? Contact us at [email protected]. APPLICATION [email protected] http://bit.ly/sod_app
- Seniors send in your Baby Pictures for a chance to be in the Yearbook! Must be school appropriate. Follow @BUCHANAN.YEARBOOK. Link to submit is: tiny.cc/yearbooksubmit or on the BUCHANAN.YEARBOOK page.
- Attention Seniors, there are quite a few College Visits coming up!
- Drexel University Monday, October. 19th @1:30
- Menlo College Tuesday, October 20th @2:15
- University of Dayton Wednesday, October 21st @8:00
- UCSD Wednesday, October 21st @2:15
Please click on the link below to the Buchanan Counseling Center website to register:
- The Academic Decathlon team is recruiting new members for this year's competition team! Student compete in different GPA categories: 4.0-3.7, 3.6-3.1, and 3.1 and below. This year's theme revolves around the Cold War. Anyone interested, please email [email protected]
- Destination Imagination is now forming teams! Due to the pandemic, this year’s challenges can all be solved virtually. If you are interested, please email Mrs. Gunn by Friday, October 23rd for more information at [email protected].
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT MONDAY AND REMEMBER, ALWAYS BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER