Click here to find out: What School Should My Student Attend ?
Register your student here: HERE
Contact: Registrar, Tracy Leach at [email protected]
Phone: 559-327-3000 Fax: 559-327-3090
Please note that only a parent or legal guardian may register a child for school.
Requirements and Documents for Student Enrollment/Registration
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof of residence (one of the following)
- Recent PG&E Bill
- Recent Water, Sewage and Garbage Bill
- Current Rental Agreement
- Recent Pay Check Stub
- Recent Property Tax payment receipt
- Correspondence from a Government Agency
- Escrow document with a closing date within 45 days of enrollment
- Voter Registration Card
- Certified copy of the Voter Registration App. Form
- Immunizations-written evidence of up-to-date immunizations to include:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- DTP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
- Hepatitis B Series
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)(two doses of varicella for ages 13+ years of age who were not admitted to a California school before July 1, 2001.
- Tdap Booster
- International Students must have have evidence/results of a TB Test and immunization records must be reviewed at the Sierra Vista Children's Health Center.
- Withdrawal slip and unofficial transcript from previous school
- Any filed court documents regarding student and custody orders