The Career Center has been combined with the Counseling Center and is located downstairs in the 100 building.
Hours: 8:10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Hours are subject to change)
Contact: Katie Mendenhall (email@example.com)
Phone number: (559) 327-3146
The following services are available:
- College applications
- College catalogs
- College's profiles
- The College handbook
- College Summer Programs
- Scholarships: scholarships are posted for student's review
- FAFSA worksheet
- Financial Aide Codes
- Volunteer list and Community Service Record (list your volunteer hours)
- Occupational Handbooks
- Work permits applications
- The career center receives calls from different businesses when seeking part-time employees
- Career Cruising/Choices Planner Information
- Representatives of the armed forces come Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during lunchtime
- Air Force Reserves
- Air Force
- CA Air National Guard
- Fresno State Army ROTC
- ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery)
College Ambassador Schedule 2017-18
Representatives from local colleges/universities are available to meet with students:
Representatives/Presentations coming to the Career Center
Clovis Adult Education, Medical Assisting Program: Monday, December 4 (9:30 a.m.)
Johnson and Wales University (JWU): Thursday, December 7 (1:00 p.m.)
Grand Canyon University, Tuesday, February 20 (11:00 a.m.)
Work Permit Process
In order to qualify for a work permit you must meet the following criteria:
- Go to the Counseling and Career Center (downstairs 100 Building) for a work permit application
- No “F’s” in academic core classes.
- Have and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or better each six week grading period.
- Turn in your work permit application to the Career Center
- Allow one day for processing your work permit
- Present your school ID card when picking up your work permit.
California Career Resource Network
The California Department of Education's California Career Resource Network (CalCRN) provides career exploration and planning resources to strengthen the career readiness skills of California's middle and high school students. Click HERE for more information!