The Career Center is located in room 853 in the 800 building near the main office.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Hours are subject to change)
Contact: Katie Mendenhall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone number: (559) 327-3146
The following services are available:
- College applications
- College catalogs
- College's profiles
- The College handbook
- College Summer Programs
- Scholarships: scholarships are posted for student's review
- FASFA worksheet
- Financial Aide Codes
- Volunteer list and Community Service Record (list your volunteer hours)
- Occupational Handbooks
- Work permits applications
- The career center receives calls from different businesses when seeking part-time employees
- Y.E.S. Program (Youth Employment Services) are here at 2:45 thru 4:00 p.m. on Wednesdays
- Career Cruising/Choices Planner Information
- Representatives of the armed forces come Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during lunchtime
- Air Force Reserves
- Air Force
- CA Air National Guard
- Fresno State Army ROTC
- ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) -- scheduled for December 6, 2016. Sign up will be in the Career Center, Rm 853 later in the fall.
2016-17 College Ambassador Schedule
Representative Schedule for the Career Center (Room 853)
Work Permit Process
In order to qualify for a work permit you must meet the following criteria:
- Go to the Career Center in room 853 for a work permit application
- No “F’s” in academic core classes.
- Have and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or better each six week grading period.
- Turn in your work permit application to the Career Center
- Allow one day for processing your work permit
- Present your school ID card when picking up your work permit.
California Career Resource Network
The California Department of Education's California Career Resource Network (CalCRN) provides career exploration and planning resources to strengthen the career readiness skills of California's middle and high school students. Click HERE for more information!
Parents are welcome to visit the Career Center any time!