- Students … are you interested in running for student council or and ASB Office??! Represent your grade and your school by holing an office. There will be an informational meeting when we return from break at lunch in room 501. Stay tuned for more info.
- The Beatles. Jimi Hendrix. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The Vietnam War. These all represent the transformational decade known as the 60's, the topic of next year’s Academic Decathlon. Any interested in joining the team, there will be in informational meeting Friday in room 163 at lunch.
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Do you like a challenge? The Buchanan Math Team is looking for students to participate in the annual Fresno State Field Day on Saturday, April 21. There are a variety of challenging games to compete in, and it looks great on college applications. See Mrs. Nieves in room 314 or come to the Math Team meetings at Tuesdays at lunch in room 314 for more information.
- Seniors, don’t forget to submit pictures for the senior slide show. Send your pictures to: email@example.com. Don’t miss out on being a part of the farewell assembly.
- Grad Nite 2018 is at Universal Studios! Seniors, the deadline to sign up is Wednesday, April 4 at lunch! The cost is $170. Sign up with cash or check in the Activities Office at break or lunch. Sign up before buses are full! And remember, the deadline is April 4.
- Please come by Office 100 to get your Academic Award picture if you attended the ceremony but did not received it yet.
- Stanford University is having its annual Black Student Leadership Conference on Saturday, April 7. All those interested please visit Mrs. Turney in room 302 and receive a permission slip. Cost is $20, which includes lunch and conference materials.
- Students and Staff! It’s unbearable March Madness time! Every Friday in March there will be a lunchtime improv show in the lecture hall. Please join us!