- Elf Jr. debuts tonight! Don’t miss out on this awesome show! Elf the musical runs tonight and tomorrow at the outdoor theater on Teague. Doors open at 6 pm, Curtain is a 6:30 pm. Tickets are $5 and sold only at the door. Bring a blanket—it gets chilly when it snows!
- The Powderpuff football game is next week on Thursday night! Doors open at 6pm, game at 7pm. Tickets are $5 for students and adults, and you can buy them now in the Activities Office. All tickets at the gate will be $7.
- The Canned Food Drive continues!! Mrs. Terraoka’s class is in first place with over 200 cans! Lutjens, Collier, and Austin are all within 10 cans of each other so it’s anyone’s games! We’ve collected over 1,400 cans so far, and Monday is the very last day. Leadership students will come to classes today during 4th period to count and collect more cans.
- It’s time for the school musical Grease! Auditions will be after school on either December 18 or 19, chose one date, and the vocal audition is December 20. See Ms. Paxton in The Drama Room 403 for more details on this production and to pick up an audition application for actors and crew! Come join Bear Stage and remember Grease is the Word!
- ATTENTION SENIORS: If you didn’t order your cap & gown last week, Graduate Services will be back one more time. Orders for cap, gown and graduation products will be accepted on Tuesday, December 19 in the Activities Office during lunch only. The deadline to order items is January 10, but this is the last time the company will be on campus to accept orders. Otherwise, you can order over the phone or online. A deposit is required to place an order.
- Seniors, this is a reminder from the Counseling Center to go online and check out the latest scholarships available on the Bear Scholarship Bulletin. Some of these include the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent scholarship, and the Lyles College of Engineering scholarship just to name a few. Also keep in mind that your Senior Scholarship Portfolios for the feeder school scholarships is due January 19. See your Counselor if you have any questions.
- Attention Asian Club: There will be a meeting today at lunch to discuss upcoming events and volunteer opportunities. As usual, the meeting is in room 316.
- Come out and support girls soccer today after school as they take on Frontier. The home game starts at 3pm and Dutch Bro will be out at the field, so come get Dutch and check out girls soccer.