- Cal Baptist will be in the Career Center Tuesday March 20 at 9am. If you are interested in hearing about their campus life and degrees offered, sign up now in the Counseling Center or on the Counseling Center web site.
- UC Merced will be in the Career Center giving a Presentation on their school and answering any questions about transferring into a UC School. Sign up’s are happening now in the Counseling Center or on the Counseling Center website.
- Seniors, if you have not received your senior t-shirts, pick it up in Room 152 at break! This is only for students who have pre-ordered and paid for their shirts.
- If you plan to attend the CSF Awards Ceremony, it’s time to do your voice recording with Mr. Lucckesi! Recordings will be done in the choir room between 3 and 4:30 PM on March 16 and 20. These are the only dates and times to record. If you do not personally read your message, Mrs. Constable or Mr. Lukkesi will record it, and it will be their voice that plays over your pictures; don’t let that happen. Complete the Google form and get it to record ASAP.
- Grad Nite 2018 is at Universal Studios! Seniors, get ready for a memorable night at Universal Studios and Harry Potter World with your friends before graduation. The cost is $170 that includes transportation and admission to the park all night. Sign up with cash or check in the Activities Office at break or lunch. Sign up before buses are full!
- The Association of Mexican American Educators Scholarship is due TODAY. Don’t miss an opportunity to win a $1,000 dollar scholarship- See Mr. Felix in the Counseling Center if you are interested in applying.
- Are you interested in an overnight college trip to UC Davis and Sacramento State next Tues and Weds, March 20 & 21? This is open to any students in good standing in academics, behavior and attendance. The cost to attend is $100. Please pick up a permission slip in Mrs. Constable’s room, 151.
- Stanford University is having its annual Black Student Leadership Conference on Saturday, April 7. All those interested please visit Mrs. Turney in room 302 and receive a permission slip. Cost is $20, which includes lunch and conference materials.
- (WThF) Students and Staff! It’s unbearable March Madness time! Every Friday in March there will be a lunchtime improv show in the lecture hall. Please join us!